Occasional Contributor
hjohnson606

Breast Pump

Hi!  1st time mom here.  I have been searching for used baby items on Craigslist and other sites and stumbled upon a used breast pump.  It was in good shape and a good price.  Part of me wanted to buy it right then and the other part of me said, um....gross!  What are your thoughts?  New or used breast pump?

Please use plain text.
nmbhola

Re: Breast Pump

well, I would not buy a used breast pump but if you cant afford it, you gotta do what you gotta do. Just make sure you purchase new tubes. Additionally, if you have medical insurance you can get a new pump for free.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
hjohnson606

Thanks for the information.  I'm going to call my insurance company today!  I hope they will cover.  Since going to light duty, my paycheck has taken a nasty beating...

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
Emmys_Mom

Hopefully your insurance will cover it! I was against buying a used pump when I had my daughter. However, now that I've done a bit of research on the topic (and decided to sell mine after it was hardly used) I think buying used is fine. Just make sure to buy all new tubing, which is what touches the milk.

Please use plain text.
smit20001

still in need? brand new ameda pump for 100 will take best offter smit20001@hotmail.com located in Friendswood, TX can mail it to you, I have a pay pal account.

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 10 members 233 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: