Occasional Contributor
sweetypie0587

Re: Baby Shower Dilema

Thank you ladies!! I have decided on January 11th a Saturday. All my family is already buying off my registry before the holidays hit so I do not think I will be left with too much needed items that I do not get. I will still have a good month before my due date to get everything in order :smileyhappy: I am so excited my sister and sister in laws are throwing my shower also so I do not need to worry about a thing :smileyhappy: I feel super blessed and hope you all have a great shower as well!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
keeshawilliams33

Im so glad good mines think alike lol im due Feb. 8 and we have decided on nov. 30 as a good date rite at black friday so ucan enjoy Thanksgivings black friday then me lol way bfore xmas and give me time to b cranky and to get the nursery together and hopefully relax bfore my king arrives
Posted from Kyocera C5170
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
gapdc25

I'm due February 10th my shower is dec 7 in nj I live in fl and flying to nj so that's why mine is when I'm 31 weeks
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
shakiradupont

I'm due feb 6 and I've been debating the same thing. We have officially set it for dec 14. I figured people might be christmas shopping and find some great deals!
Posted from Android 4.0
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 15 members 417 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: