Occasional Contributor
mpadget134304

Any suggestions from anyone on how to deal with severe stress and try not to let it effect the baby.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
amberpamp

Re: Any suggestions from anyone on how to deal with severe stress and try not to let it effect the b

well i dont know what your talking about specifically......but try to take time to breath and think happy thoughts....prayer and meditation and simply choosing to think good and positive thoughts and know that things will work out. Will be praying for peace and stillness for you.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
mpadget134304

Re: Any suggestions from anyone on how to deal with severe stress and try not to let it effect the b

The last few months have been one stressful thing after another, ever since we found out number 3 was on the way the roller coaster started and seems like there is no end in sight. I want to try and enjoy my last little blessing but most of the time it seems very diffacult. I will take your suggestions, and thank you for them.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
k.laase

I have also been going threw stress in my pregnancy. I get sad knowing that I'm stressed while I should be happy. How I deal with my stress is listen to music and play it for my baby girl. I love the song "Smile" from the movie my girl 2. Maybe try that. Or I also talk alot to my boyfriend of what is bothering me. Try to hang in there. Good Luck!!  

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 11 members 410 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: