Contributor
jordyn2_999

Re: What symptoms are you having?

you need to get exercise in each day or you will have a hard lobor like i did with my fist baby was 24 and half hours long but my second baby was 6 and a half hours long because i did alot of walking and i'm over weight too 245lbs but i still get walking in each day so baby #3 will be not bad
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jordyn2_999

the swollen feet are from the heat nothing to worry about when your feet swell put them up for a while my feet swelled with baby#2 and my doctor said it was the heat does that and for me to put them up this is baby #3 i'm carring i could get the swollen feet this time around
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jordyn2_999

your first baby a boy i have 2 boys this one might be a girl for me yes i'm showing also
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jordyn2_999

this is my 3rd i have 2 boys what do you have? and i'm showing also and i can feel the bump
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jennifergheesling

HA!  I do the same thing and still get the "are you having twins?" question...oh well it was like this with my first two, also.  Guess I'm just an early show'er.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
s_martin333

The symptoms I am having is sore boobs, Ive gone off a lot of veg and haaate the smell of food cooking!!

I have been having a lot of abdo pains early on ... I am now 11 weeks and having had a few early scans everything is fine and pains are just normal :heart:

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
winsome_hyman

I  am sooooo congested the morning sickness is easing a little am feeling alot better but my sinuses killing me its draining on my stomach which makes me very nauseos and congested.

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 619 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: