Contributor
deb77k

Re: What symptoms are you having?

I have a candy called Chimes that works great for the nausea. Eat before doing anything else, but make sure you are sitting up, no slouching. I have been taking fiber supplements every night before bed, it's mostly helps, though I still have.my no-go days. The coffee might me egging on the indegestion, especially if you don't normally drink it. Good luck!!
--Deb--
First timer
Due ~ 12/10/14
Posted from Samsung SM-G900A
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
cheyennesmama2010

This is my 2nd pregnancy... I'm 6wks and 2 days... I'm exhausted, nauseous, my boobs hurt sooo bad, Im short of breath when I do to much, and I had to call my doc because of cramping she said it was Round Ligament Pain... never had it before... never dealt with any of this with my first pregnancy. Plus Im already showing! My friend swears its twins. I didnt show til I was 7 months before.. Plus the only things I ever had were sore boobs and some nausea. I'm losing my mind.
Posted from Samsung SGH-I537
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
honeysamr22@yahoo.com

2nd timer 

Feeling extremely queezy, moody, dry heaves, lack of sleep, Excessive burping, Bloody gums.

8 1/2 weeks today. Saw the lil bugger on my 1st ultrasound this morning. Nothing like my 1st pregnancy which was a piece of cake.

Due Date 12/31/2014

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
rosie98876

I'm having horrible indigestion, too!  I've read that Progesterone works really well for those who have miscarried before. Good luck!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
rosie98876

I hear ya on the "showing too much too soon" topic. This is my 3rd and when people ask me how far along I am I bump it up several weeks just so they will not think I'm a huge fatty! 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
cheyennesmama2010

I have been doing the same thing! I'm 9 weeks 2 days now (well my ultra sound is tomorrow so they'll confirm how far along I am) but man oh man I feel and look way farther. I'm only queasy off and on now but I'm no longer sleeping at night so I can barely function I feel bad for my 4 year old:smileysad:
Posted from Samsung SGH-I537
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jordyn2_999

i get full very fast and have that full feeling for a while and then after a while i'm starving so no it's not weird i have the same feeling do you have a boy and want a girl this time i have 2 boys and want a girl this time please let me know
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,586 members 240,284 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: