Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

What symptoms are you having?

The worst thing I am experiencing right now is hat my boobs are super sore. With my first pregnancy the were tender and sore but it took a couple of weeks for that to set in. It seems like with this pregnancy that have gotten super sore in a couple of days.  With my first pregnancy I didn't really have any morning sickness but did feel nausous most of the time. This time around I don't have any of that except for the occassion bout of indegestion. Unlike my first pregnancy I am not really sleeping that well, the first time around I couldn't make it a couple of hours without needing a nap. Now I can't seem to get more than a couple hours at a time. I wake up multiple times a night wide awake and have the worst time going back to sleep. The other thing that I find odd about this pregnancy is the fact that when I am hungry and eat something I tend to feel full very fast and then have that full feeling for quite a while and then out of nowhere about 2 or 3 hours later I will feel like I am starving and havent eaten all day. It is very weird.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
deb77k

Re: What symptoms are you having?

I started snoring, according to my husband.  I havn't really had much morning sickness yet, just a couple quick bouts of nausea.  One thing I heard was eating small meals every 2-3 hours can help ward off some of the nausea and keeping crackers by the bed - eating one right away when you wake up, even before getting up to pee.  My boobs are also really sore.  I have been getting sleepy pretty easily and am having a really hard time getting any kind of exercise in.  That is the part that worries me most since I am pretty overweight and was just getting into a new routine.  I feel like I start walking and I could just lay down in the middle of the road.

--Deb--
First timer
Due ~ 12/10/14
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

My issue with sleep is that I feel like I need to nap all day but don't and when it comes to bed time I seem to have insomnia. I know where youbare coming from on the exercising part. I havr been in a really good routine since last June and just hit the 30 pounds lost mark and am nervoud that I will gain it all back. I have been trying to walk for at least 30 minutes a day though and hope that will keep me somewhat on track. CONGRATS!

Posted from Nextbook 8P12
Please use plain text.
Contributor
deb77k

Yesterday I noticed my feet looked a little swollen but ignored it.  I can't ignore it anymore!  My feet are swollen.  They look like little loaves of bread.  I am drinking a lot of water and trying to get up from my desk and walk around the office.  Guess I need to have the hubby give me a foot massage!  Any other advice?

--Deb--
First timer
Due ~ 12/10/14
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

I would go for the hubby to give you a foot massage. LOL!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
varnikhasree_s

I am experiencing right now is hat my boobs are sore. i feel sometimes inconvient breathing.. feeling so tired..yet not started nausa.but can't to eat more.me too feel that i m eating all the day.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
deb77k

After a relaxing evening at home with my feet up and a foot massage from the hubby :smileywink:, my feet went back to normal.  After sitting at my desk most of the day today, they seem to be still cooperating and not swelling up again.

Wishing everyone a healthy pregnancy!

--Deb--
First timer
Due ~ 12/10/14
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 12 members 1,917 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: