jesslee1906

New Here!

Hi Ladies!  I'm Jessica.  31, married for 6 years, and pregnant with my 3rd baby.  I think I'm due December 12th.  I was on birth control and didn't plan to have any more kids so this came as a complete surprise. My son Mark is 5 and I joined a group on this site for that pregnancy.  I still keep in touch with those women on facebook!  My daughter Avery is 3 and will be 4 in June. 

I sold all my baby stuff a couple of years ago so I'll be starting over completely with all that.  Our house only has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.  Since finding out about the pregnancy we've begun taking steps to finish the basement to add a bathroom and a den and we will be converting our "toy room" into a bedroom.  I will have to get a new car since I'm currently driving a 2 door.  Just so many things to figure out before this little one makes his/her appearance in 7.5 months. 

My first appointment is Monday May 5th and I'm ready to have some confirmation that everything is good.  I haven't told my kids yet but they will be through the roof excited! 

Excited to get to know the group, H&H 9 months to all!

Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Re: New Here!

Hi Jessica! Congrats!! I still keep in touch with ladies I met on here when I was pg with my son who is almost 11 and my daughter who is 6!
~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 24 members 2,159 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: