Occasional Contributor
lilkimmi2

Re: How will you tell family?

I actually gave my BF a warning .... we'd been 'unofficially' trying for about 8 months. And then I made him go to the pharmacy to get the test lol. He's so sweet. Then when it came back positive, I just walked out of the bathroom, and without a word handed it to him. I was pretty speechless. So was he, he immediately jumped up and went into a cleaning frenzy of our apartment! It was basically a "I don't know how to process this information so I'm going to clean everything" reaction. LOL

I have my first appointment on Friday. I'm holding off telling the family until after that. I did tell my bestie because I really HAD to tell someone. So I texted her:

Me: Guess what guess what?

Her: Um.....you're pregnant and having a girl and naming her Moonbeam?

Me: Uh.. you're partly right! LOL

Her: OMFG! I was just being a sarcastic ass! LMAO!

And I gave my supervisor a heads up because my doctor's appointments are cutting into my work time. She gave me a big hug, and was happy for me!

My tentative dude date (based on all the online calculations) is December 7th. That's my niece's birthday. I can't wait to see the look on my sister's face when I tell her. Funny as hell, siblings fertile at the same time of the year! LOL

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
HostTammy

What an exciting time in your life! Congratulations!

Tammy

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jenna0218

We waited as long as we could (5 weeks, lol) and finally spilled the beans on Easter. Put a piece of paper inside plastic eggs that read "Egg-Cellent news baby F is due to hatch 12/26/2014!!" They all got a kick out of it :smileyhappy:
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 14 members 661 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: