Occasional Contributor
rosie98876

FLUTTERS AND BUTTERFLIES

[ Edited ]

Ok, I know it's rare to feel flutters in your tummy this early on, but as of last week I've felt them twice.

Once while sitting in an upright position reaching for over my desk and once at home laying on my belly with a pillow.  This makes baby #3, so my bump is out there already.   Feels like a butterfly fluttering. I searched some other forums and it doesn't seem to be as rare as I thought.  I've been reading that it all depends on how your Uterus is positioned.  In my case it's high up, long, and tilted (a nightmare for the ultra sound techs) ANYBODY ELSE FEELING THESE FLUTTERS?  :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
winsome_hyman

Re: FLUTTERS AND BUTTERFLIES

Me too its my third and I keep getting that same feeling that butterfly feeling, I went in for a visit yesterday and saw my little one heart flickering, that was a feeling,it cannot be heard as yet but it can be seen am only 8wks

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
rosie98876

No worries on the heartbeat.  They couldn't even see or hear mine until 7 weeks 5 days.  They were even saying that I might have had a missed miscarriage, etc.  Very scary 2 weeks.  I think I just wasn't as far along as they thought I was.  Per my LMP I was 7 weeks, but ultrasound measured me at 5 weeks 0 days.                 I was 8 weeks when I first felt my flutters! They bring a huge smile to my face when I  feel them!  :smileyhappy:      

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
winsome_hyman

December seem so far away, I am only 8wks and man am tired alread, everyday I feel nauseous, my stomach feels real queezy, I throw up alot, even when I get the butterfly feeling it just feels so nauseous.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
rosie98876

I'm sorry that you feel yucky all the time.  I understand what you mean when you say you feel tired and ready for this to be over, because I feel the same way.  We have a long way to go and the worse is yet to come my friend.  Try some ginger tea for the nausea. 

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

I had the weirdest feeling the other night it felt like bubbles popping in my belly. It happened a couple of times and then stopped. I have been waiting for it to happen again but nothing yet. I asked my mom about it and she said being that I am 12 weeks almost 13 that it could have been the baby flipping over. I am not sure because I am still kind of early but who knows. We will be announcing our pregnancy this weekend when our families get together for the Relay for Life event.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
rosie98876

How Exciting!!!  And that's EXACTLY what the flutters feel like! That's actually a good description of what it feels like! lol

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,099 members 166,966 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: