Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

DUE DATE Dec 2014

I am excited to join one of these threads again! After my first pregnancy not ending so well and having to deal with all of that I can say 4 months later we are expecting again!!!   According to my last period my due date will be Dec 10th 2014!  I am supper excited and nervous to start this journey again as my first pregnancy ended abruptly at 9.5 weeks. However, I am trying to remain positive and going with that!   I am super excited to tell my boyfriend about it tonight!!!

Jes

Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Re: DUE DATE Dec 2014

So exciting!!  Congrats and welcome back!! 

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

Well I went to the doc today to confirm my pregnancy and to get some baseline blood work done and will go back on wednesday so they can check my hormone levels to make sure they are rising like they should. To my surprise the doc also ordered an ultrasound. The tech was very informative and asked me if I would like her to explain what she was doing. Being curious I said yes, so she went through the various pictures she took and came to one that intruiged me. I asked her what that meant because I saw 2 oval spots on the picture. She said it could possibly mean twins but it could also be a uterine bleed from the egg implanting but it was two early to tell for sure. When I asked the doc about it he said the same thing but wants to see me back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound. Very excited and nervous!!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
*Brendens mommy*

Well i'm not confirmed pregnant yet, im pretty sure I am though (4 days past expected period). My BF and I have been TTC for 8 months now, but this time qim late and sick in the mornings so...... Im impatiently waiting on my BFP! :smileyhappy: Hopefully I will be joining the Dec 2014 board soon!
Posted from Samsung SCH-i110
Please use plain text.
Contributor
deb77k

I just ahd my first appointment with the Prenatal Clerk.  We just went over all the paperwork, ordered all my blood and urine labs, and discussed all different genetic testing available.  They gave me a due date of 12/11.  Pretty exciting!

Deb

--Deb--
First timer
Due ~ 12/10/14
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

CONGRATS!!!

Posted from Nextbook 8P12
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
magicalskittlz

CONGRATS!!! we're trying to give my daughter a baby sister or brother but having a hard time getting pregnant!! ... 

*~*Jenna Kristen~*~
donate-to-a-good-cause : http://www.gofundme.com/Single-mother-schooling

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 19 members 2,011 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: