Contributor
jordyn2_999

Re: FLUTTERS AND BUTTERFLIES

yes i feel flutters also and this is baby #3 for me also and my bump is showing already also and i'm only 8 weeks how far along are you?i can feel the bump also so i know this feels different then when i was carring my boys
Contributor
jordyn2_999

is this your first baby if so yes it would be very nice to see your babies heart beat. i cried happy tears when i heard my first babies heart beat. this is baby #3 i'm 8 wks also you have a due date yet? i find out my due date on June 25th.
Contributor
jordyn2_999

and have some some soup crackers for the queezy feeling
New Contributor
bianca.vasquez4321

Im 15 weeks, when i lay on my back it feels like i have a ball in my lower stomach then without a doubt it feels like i get a push on my bladder and i have to rush to the bath room. I cant wait to have my first sonogram to see what im having.
Posted from Android 4.1
Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

I am just shy of 20 weeks and am not sure about feeling butterflies but I have been starting to feel what feels like bubbles popping in my lower abdomen below my belly button. Sometimes it happens a few times in a row and then stops and then other times it happens just once or twice. I am guessing its the baby moving but still a little nervous bc of how my first pregnancy abruptly ended. I have my first appointment with my new doctor on thursday...

Occasional Contributor
rosie98876

Yes, Jessie!  That's the baby you're feeling.  Mine went from flutters to big bubbles popping in the same area!  It's a very reassuring feeling!  Don't worry!  Baby moving means baby is alive and well!  My doctor uses a hand held dopler monitor to check the heart rate at each visit.  If yours doesn't ask them to check the baby's heart rate!  Good Luck! 

Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 12 members 878 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: