vrosanna26

Re: Welcome to your December 2013 Pregnant Moms Club!

Hi ladies im 26 and my fith baby will be on dec 24 i dnt knw wat it is yet but im so excited and cant wait to knw wat im ecpecteing
Posted from Samsung SCH-I200
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
issmisly

hi everyone! my due date is December 4th. first child. haven't found out the sex yet as am torn between wanting to know and having a suprise!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
juanitataylor31

Hi everyone I am in my 24 week and so excited to be having my first baby I worry about everything how do I stop I don't know help me. Do all women worry when there pregnant.

Love To You All and Congrads
Posted from Samsung SGH-I727
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tammyslaughter1972

Hello everyone.  I'm 41 and expecting our baby boy to arrive Dec. 4.  I have one one daughter who will be 22 in November.  So I feel like a first time Mom again.  This pregnancy took us by surprise, I took a test in April & May and both came back negative. I thought ok Im just going thru the change of life. Well on July 27 I went to emergency room for pain and thats when I found out I was pregnant. I had no symptoms what so ever, during my first pregnancy I was sick as a dog the first three months.  Well I bypassed all that and found out I was 5 months along.  Ive had several tests and the baby looks perfect. Looking forward to this new chapter in my life :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
katie_12190

Hello ladies I'm 22 going on my 3rd. My other 2 just started pre-k. Yay! I'm scheduled for my c-section on Dec 18th. It's a boy! He will be named after his daddy, Jesse <3 my oldest is named Olivia she is 4 and born on Jan 5th '09 and my son David was born Dec 2nd '09. Yes I was a busy bee. My birthday is Dec 1st so I think it's cool we all share Sagittarius as our horoscope except for Olivia and Daddy of course. Good thin we love winter =) congrats to all you mommies to be!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
degraftr72624

Hi, I'm 41 years old. Will be 42 when my baby boy arrives. I'm 24 weeks pregnant and this is our first. Exicited and nervous at the same time. Congratuations, to all the mommies to be.

Posted from Toshiba AT100
Please use plain text.
Visitor
ilovemyhus63822

Hello everyone, I'm almost 30 weeks pregnant with twins a girl and a boy! I currently have a 16 year old son and a 5 year old daughter. My husband and I as well as the kids are very excited about the twins.
Posted from SonyEricsson LT15i
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 1,431 members 174,572 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: