jazmine.macias

Re: Welcome to your December 2013 Pregnant Moms Club!

Can children be intuitive to theirs moms pregnancy?
My 4 year old daughter had a dream that she was going to have a baby brother, and that he looked just like her, I wasn't even pregnant, I already have her and another daughter who is 2. Four months since pasted since her dream, I'm now 17 weeks pregnant but we don't know what the gender is yet but my 4 yr old keeps saying its a boy and referring to the baby as "he". What does this mean? I'm due dec 24th
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
barbiejustice

Hello, I'm 32 and pregnant with my 4 child :-) very happy, I also have a stepson so with five kids in the Home my hands are gonna be full!! My oldest is 13 and my baby now is 10 so it's like I'm starting all over again:-) due date dec 15.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Visitor
shannonr_1111

Hi ladies. I'm 20 weeks pregnant and due December 5th with my first baby! We find out this Friday if we are having a boy or girl, and I couldn't be any more excited. Congrats to all you other mommies! :smileyhappy:
Posted from Samsung SCH-I535 4G
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
aquaticasales

Congrats! We're 19 weeks and find out the sex today.. I'm thinking a girl, this is my first.. Good Luck!!!

Please use plain text.
salwahvanrheede

Hi everyone :smileyhappy:

First time mom :smileyvery-happy: I'm really excited but quite nervous too. I don't know what to expect and at the same time my body is going through all these massive changes and my belly is as round as can be. I'm 17 weeks and 4 days and my due date is the 26th December 2013 (**:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
ybrown633

Hello ladies.I'm 20 weeks pregnant and my due date is december 26, this is my third boy, wow I'm pooped already
Posted from Samsung SGH-I727
Please use plain text.
muaythaichell

Hi ladies, I'm 34 and my baby boy is due Dec 13.My first child so I'm very nervous and excited. Congrats to all the moms.
Posted from Samsung SPH-D710
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 363 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: