New Contributor
christenberry.jasilyn

WHAT TO DO ??

THIS IS MY FIRST PREGNANCY AND THE CLOSER I GET TO HAVING HER , THE MORE SCARED I GET.I KNOW THAT STRESS IS NOT GOOD WHILE BEING PREGNANT! WHAT DO I DO TO EASE THE FEAR?

Community Manager
ModChristine

Re: WHAT TO DO ??

The best thing you can do for your baby and yourself is to try and relax :smileyhappy:  Just educated yourself on what to expect and let nature do the rest. 

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Regular Contributor
HostTammy

I love what Christine said :smileyhappy:

I'm pretty sure that once that baby is in your arms, all those fears just melt away.....or at least take a back seat.

Tammy

New Contributor
awatson90

Hi there~

I'm in the same boat and sometimes I get overwhelmed and nervous as the time gets closer but I just remember this...we (as women) were made to do this and we will know what to do when the time comes and if not, we'll learn :smileyhappy:   That's what gets me through these moments anyway :smileyhappy:

Occasional Contributor
jrsiler

this is my 6th pregnancy and teh fears and overwhelmed feelign is always there for me when I get closer to DDay! Just relax and get what you can ready. I never expect my self to go into labor so it is a wait to get close to due date and then ask when I will be induced. I hope that with my working this time I can maybe go into labor myself.

Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 479 guests