amber_rose2012

Really worried, not ready.

I am currently residing in a transitional living facility for women & mothers w/ children. The good thing about this place is that it's locked up & secure & no men!!! The rough part is that it is a 120 day facility & my last day is coming up quickly. Now I am writing a letter to the board in order to ask for an extension to stay longer, however just in case I get denied, I am really worried as I finally was hired for a part time position working nights about 4 weeks ago & I don't have anything close to what I need saved up to move out on my own, or even everything I need for my little angel on the way. Do any of you have advice on how to get as prepared as possible being this close to December? I am due on the 20th...& it is literally just me. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
maryjay915

Re: Really worried, not ready.

Wow!! I'm so sorry to hear what you're going thru. It kinda puts my "fears and worries" greatly into perspective. I really don't have any information to offer you...just my prayers and encouragement. Perhaps the people who work at the facility you are in can help you locate and identify other resources that are more fitting to your needs right now There has to be something out there that can help! 

I'm pryaing for you!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
domonae

Aww sorry to hear about your situation. They more than likely will keep you longer because of your situation, hopefully. But definitely look into pregnancy resource centers in your area they offer lots of help and free items for the baby.

My prayers are with you hun
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jenngriffith201

I hope you were able to find something. I know it is hard. I just had to stop working and my husband still has no job. it is stressful!

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 11 members 728 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: