pinkypooh43

Im having a girl.. super excited.. does anyone else know what they are having

Hi everyone,

I am pregnant with my 3rd child and I am happy to announce that I am having a baby girl. My other 2 children are both boys ages 10 and 6. I live near Glendale, California. I am in my 5th month of pregnancy and it is going great so far.

Community Manager
ModChristine

Re: Im having a girl.. super excited.. does anyone else know what they are having

Hi there! Congratulations! Your little girl will have 2 big brothers being protective of her :smileyhappy: That's how my boys are :smileyhappy:
~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
New Contributor
reesez_peecez

Re: Im having a girl.. super excited.. does anyone else know what they are having

I am currently 22 weeks pregnant with my second child. My first daughter is 8, and now I am having another little girl. However my significant other already has a son that is 6. I dont know about anyone else here but I feel like I am going thru a first pregnancy all over again, things have  changed and i'll tell ya this ones not like the last one. But also I have went thru back surgery before this on so it is a little different as well. But the dr do tell me that she is doing great and she is rather big. UGH, LOL.... But all in all its feels great when i feel her moving all over she is quite spunky. :smileyvery-happy:

New Contributor
ijniwmjl

I have one boy that is 5 years now I'm pregnant with a baby girl :smileyhappy: so excited as well
Posted from HTC One V
N/A
angelarosa24364

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So are we! We are having our 1st girl after 3 boys (14, 9, & 5) Everyone is very thrilled for us. Cant wait! Due Dec. 30, 2013 :smileyvery-happy:

New Contributor
jdowalter1

Hi congratulations on your little girl...
I also have two boys 9 and 7 and I am having a little girl im 35 weeks the ultrasound said she weighs 6 lbs im super excited
Posted from Android 4.1
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 16 members 523 guests