ModChristine

First Time Moms

Hi ladies!  I thought it might be nice to start a thread where first time Moms can post their pregnancy questions for "veteran" Moms to answer.  I know I had a ton of questions when I was pregnant with my first and some seemed too silly to ask my Doctor.  So, I asked on here and always got great answers from other Moms!  Feel free to post your questions for other Moms to answer!

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jamisyn.reynolds

Re: First Time Moms

I'm pooping like crazy and I'm on the couch and can't get up what do I do I need to poop
Posted from Apple iPod Touch
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jamisyn.reynolds

Sorry it happened to my neighbor she gave birth on the couch
Posted from Apple iPod Touch
Please use plain text.
ModChristine

When are you due?  Have you contacted your doctor?

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mhvaldez0527

Am 25 weeks pregnant an everytime I walk I get a pain in my left side but after a few it goes away is it normal? I have no bledding an my baby girl still moves around.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
havingababy2013

Hi Christine,

So I'm 6 months along now and getting anxious to meet our little man...I have two topics I want to bring up and maybe get more information on:

1) Cloth Diapers - I'm going to be a stay at home mom and I'm interested in cloth diapering but I really want to know if it's worth it (I know financially and environment wise it's beneficial but the convenience of disposable diapers is tempting) :smileyhappy:

2) Natural child birth - I want to go medication-free during labor, which I feel is an obtainable goal, but everyone I ask about this laughs at me and tells me to just get the meds. If any moms read this who went through a natural childbirth....please post encouragement and any suggestions :smileyhappy:

~Monica~
Army Veteran, Devoted Wife, Full-Time College Student and Super Mom in the making!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
christenberry.jasilyn

i get scared sometimes because usually my lil girl is moving every 2 minutes than shell stop for an hour or two and began again all throughout the day... but here lately she goes like all day and most of the night with only doing two kicks. im 26 weeks pregnant and ill be 27 wednesday. is this normal??
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 22 members 283 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: