hallmarissa17

kennleighs due date

Hi my name is Marissa . I am ninteen about to be twenty. I had my little girl Kennleigh on April 4 2013,her actual due date was two weeks later but since i had preclamsia i had to go ahead and deliever. I had kennleigh at the age 19 but got pregnant with her when i was 18. Me and my husband Mikey got together at 15 and got married by the age 17. You can say i was a teen mom or whatever but im in love and got a beasutiful babygirl out of it.When i was in the hospital i was nervous but ready, ready to meet her and get the pain over with .When i was nine cent bout to push they towed our car just cause my husband went at 2 cent to go get my dad.  They had to do two uver ring things in me cause i was only 80 percent efface she wasnt really ready to come yet so that help make you open an dialate. After they done that they gave me pitocine which makes thbe contractions come and when they come they come! I waited till 4 cent or 5 finally i couldnt take it i got the epidural. I waited and slept right when they gave it to me it kicks in and relaxes you and makes you sleep like your not even their like your on cloud zero i dont know how to explein it but you dont feel nothing waist down they have to help you. lol . I had all mysister in laws and motherinlaw and husband in there to watch my little girl come. You wouldnt think it but my husband stood right down their if you k now what i mean to watch her come. Once she came out i really didnt know what to think i didnt know if i should cry or just smile the whole time but i done both. I felt like the happiest girl in the world. It's the most amazing feeling ever . I had already loved her even before she was getting big and i didnt know what she was . I would do it all again . I love you kenneligh

Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Re: kennleighs due date

Thank you for sharing your experience :smileyhappy: Congratulations!
~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 208 members 27,087 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: