angelandrew6

Re: Who was with you when you delivered your baby?

For the first 4 births, it was just my husband. The births were in very sterile delivery suites. I felt restricted and couldn't move. First and third were induced early due to complications in pregnancy. Second and fourth were spontaneous. My hubby was such a great birth partner. For the last, I chose a water birth in the local hospital's birthing centre with my hubby once again AND my daughter. We thought it would be a good idea since we were expecting a girl and wanted her to be there to welcome her baby sister into this world after having three brothers. All didn't go according to plan though. So, ended up giving birth in delivery suit once again.
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
tamaracampbell79

My husband was with me. Wasn't much if a help though. There were a bit complications but everything turned out ik
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
user76765

My husband with me in the  delivery room:cattongue:

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
williamsja83730

Well in due March 2 2015 yaah 😃😊☺😉🙆.my first..my boyfriend ,mom sister aunts bestfriend going to be in there...can't wait...Well I'm 17 weeks today and haven't had any pregnant systoms since I found out...I'm 23 140pd 5'6..I'm skinny I just wanna gain some weight in my breast thighs in buttocks 😊will i ???
Posted from Samsung SGH-I317
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 12 members 1,079 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: