jodievinson2009

Re: Who was with you when you delivered your baby?

My fiancée was in there with me. He was in the corner scared to death because it happened so fast they didn't have time to give me med so he was afraid something bad would happen and they were talking about an emergency c-section. But besides home there was like 20 nurses and drs in there with me. I had my big boy at 7 months pregnant. Was admitted on a Wednesday because they wanted to try and stop my labor but that only lasted til Friday and our baby arrived healthy. And after 2 months in the hospital he's now a healthy, chubby, 5 month old.:smileyhappy:
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
cassie186

With my first it was my husband and mom, then the staff included my midwife, two L&D nurses, on-call OBGYN and NICU staff. It was packed lol.

My second it was just my husband, and the staff was just my midwife and two L&D nurses. It was WAY nicer.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
parkinsk2

My husband, mom, and mother in law were in the delivery room but after 3hrs of pushing had to be knocked out for an emergency c sec
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
loveneet34624

Actually my stepMom was with me in the operating room for both of my c-sections I was in labor for 20 hours

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
HostTammy

Brie,

It is funny to think about. The birth of my third child was not magical until I got home. It was strictly business for me. I got to go hame the same day and I remember one of the students being shoked because I was walking:smileyhappy:

And wow, there is no way my mother-in-law would be in the room! I totally understand where you are coming from though. So nice to hear that your husbands mom makes up for what your mom is missing out on. It's sort of the same at my house but it's my mom that has a close relationship with my husband because his mother is so emotionally unavailable. It makes me sad. I could go on and on about it this but I will spare you:smileyhappy: Happy you have a good support system that includes your mother-in-law.

Tammy

Please use plain text.
hispunkette1221

i only have one baby and he is my world but i had my husband at the time his mom and my mom. the only dwn fall my mother-in-law decided she wanted to let the hole entire family in the room b4 my epodurol so i was in pain and vry frustrated lol i finally had enough and tld them they had to go!!! i am new to this site im just tryin to acually interact wit more mommys out there cuz i love to share my storys and i want to b able to tlk to mommys that understand where im comin frm
Posted from Samsung SGH-T989
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hassanaidrisa

I would rather prefer only the hospital staff. The fewer the better.
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 851 members 122,585 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: