Regular Contributor
HostTammy

Where Did You Give Birth?

Most women give birth in a hospital but some prefer a home birth or birthing center. For others, it just doesn't go as planned.

A friend of mine recently delivered her baby in their family SUV. Not what they had planned at all but after knowing that mom and baby are in good health, it's a great story!

So, where did you give birth?

Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Re: Where Did You Give Birth?

Oh my, the SUV!  I gave birth in a hospital both times :smileyhappy: 

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

I was in the hospital. :smileyhappy: At the rate I was going after my water broke, and the way DH wanted to shower, floss (and no, im not joking here... he actually flossed his teeth), brush his teeth, made coffee, pack his bag, etc.. I was afraid I was going to have layla in our bed! i had no gradual build up to labor..i had boom water break and contractions 3 mins apart from there.

never again. lol ever.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
ModChristine

LOL Brie!  I woke my husband up at 2am because I had been laboring since 5:30pm and I knew it was finally to the point where we needed to go to the hospital.  He was so disoriented when I woke him, he went and got in the shower for a minute then turned it off, got back out and went and laid back down!  I said what are you doing?!  He said, oh I thought you woke me up for work but then I realized it was too early so I went back to bed.  You can imagine my response haha.

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

LOL Christine!! My DH thought I had just peed on the floor.. I was like "I know I have bladder issues right now, but not THIS bad!" LOL.

Not to mention he had a few beers as a celebration of our last day before parenthood before we went to bed, so he was still slightly buzzed when I woke him .. i was like "oh please dont get pulled over!"...would have made for an interesting story tho!

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 127 members 43,949 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: