New Contributor
millerhailey353

The definition of love.

My labor and delivery was actually very fast and a lot easier than I ever would have expected. I remember that soon after the pitocen kicked in to full gear and my contractions were practically unbearable and the thought of standing and walking around seemed impossible alarms started going off all throughout the hospital. I started freaking out and thinking that the hospital was on fire and there was no way I'd be able to make it out. Then my nurse came in and reassured me they were just testing the alarms. You'd think they would tell us panicking first time moms something like that. Anyways, I got my epidoral soon after that and slept for the remaining labor pains. I woke up with the urge to push and an hour and a half later my beautiful little daughter was here. They took her to the other side of the room to wash her and all that good stuff, and the whole time she was crying and crying. My husband tried talking to her to try and calm her down, but to no avail. So I gently called her name and the second she heard my voice she stopped crying and turned her head to look for where my voice came from. In that moment I understood the true meaning of love. Better yet, of unconditional pure hearted love. She is the joy of my life. Best experience I've ever had.
Posted from Nokia Lumia 521
Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Re: The definition of love.

Beautiful story :smileyhappy: congratulations!
~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
asnjohns98006

Re: The definition of love.

Such a beautiful birth story. I started crying reading it. I cannot wait to meet my little one!! Congratulations! So happy for you and your family!! :smileyhappy: :heart:

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 299 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: