katquick4

Re: Tell us about your funny kiddos!

I felt really proud the other day.

I went up to 10 year old Tom, who was reading a new book, and asked him "How are you?" His automatic response was, "bad."
Now, I wasn't too worried by this, as it seems to be his usual sarcastic answer, but I did feel obliged to ask him "What's wrong?"
He looked me straight in the eyes and answered immediately "Your face!"
I could have been offended, but I had to take a 5 minute laughing break first.
I'm on here for my fantabulous little brother (who I parent more than my parents!)
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jchale09

We recently had a death in the family. So as many of you know you have a lot of gueat, so leave it to my three year old son to bring laughter upon us all!! We are all sitting discussing the funeral when he runs into a crowded room and and yells " don't worry mom I didn't poop my pants, I just sharted a little!"(thank you older cousins for teaching him this lol) So then this mortified mom gets to explain to a few elderly woman what a shart is....they are then so excited to know that there is an actual word (not sure its actually proper lingo) to explain what has happened to them before. Again mortified!!

Jax age 3
Columbus, KS
Posted from Android 4.1
Please use plain text.
trisheel130989

Today on the way to school, a car was driving fast and changing lanes often.  My 5 year old son said, "Mom, that guy has terrible driving skittles!"  I think that he meant (skills).

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cheri_1021yaho

My son will be 5 in March and we just found out we are expecting our second. When picking Chance up from preschool I told him I had a really big secret. I leaned down to his eye level and said, "remember Mommy said I was going to the doctor while you were at school?" He responded yes and stared at me expectantly. I whispered in his ear, "We're gonna have a baby." And waited for his excitement because he has been begging for a little brother for almost 6 months. INSTEAD, he leans back, stares at my belly, then looks back at my face and replies, "why?" His teachers and I laughed so hard we nearly fell over.
Posted from Samsung SCH i545
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 636 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: