New Contributor
blueridersdream

Re: Tell us about your funny kiddos!

Lucian is constantly doing or saying things that make me laugh.  When he was 4 years old we were driving to his grandparent’s home and he kept craning his neck to look out of the back window.  I told him several times to look out of the sides so as to not hurt his neck, but he refused.  After several times of admonishing him, I told him to ‘look out of the side windows goofy, you’ll see the same thing”.  He looked at me indignantly and replied, “I’m not goofy, I’m Mickey Mouse!”

This is not a funny story but one that is still very sweet.  Recently on a trip to Wal-Mart we passed a heavy set woman riding an electric cart.  She looked so sad.  Lucian pulled his hand out of mine, turned around, walked back to her and threw his arms around her, gave her a big hug, kissed her cheek, told her she was beautiful (and past gorgeous) and that he loved her.  Her face lit up as she hugged him back and you could see that it made her feel so much happier.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
randapetro

That was priceless. Lol
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Awwww, so sweet!

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ancast12

To start off this wonderful morning, I was nursing my baby girl, Koryn. While I was nursing her, I felt something wet on my hand. I looked down and there was poop dripping out of her diaper onto my hand, leg, and chair. I instantly run downstairs with her still nursing and my other breast leaking everywhere. I told my fiance to get the bath ready, so he ran around getting the bath, towel, and new diaper ready. We put her in the bath and my fiance washed her while I jumped in the shower. I got out of the shower and held the baby while my fiance put the towel on her. While he was doing that, she peed all down the front of me. My fiance took her, I got the diaper ready and put it on her. When I picked her up to put her new outfit on, she spit up all over my chest and face. So once again, my fiance took her so I could wash up. When I took her back to finish nursing her, she sneezed 3 times in my face and headbutted me. All in all, it was the first time I had ever taken 3 showers in one day!

Posted from Microsoft Windows RT Tablet
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
MollySue1

I was getting some cereal for my 2 year old this morning and she said "Mom, wait! No milk please. I don't want my cereal to get muddy."

Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Hehe! :smileyhappy:

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
blueridersdream

[ Edited ]

Lucian always debates everything we talk  about.  One day I finely called him out on it and he looked at me and said, "don't blame me. You do the same thing so I inherited from you".  I couldn't find a way to argue that logic.

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 17 members 452 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: