ModChristine

Tell us about your funny kiddos!

[ Edited ]

Kids really do say (and do!) the funniest things! Create a new message here in our baby bloopers group and tell us about your funny kid moments.

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
lauraleacushing

Re: Tell us about your funny kiddos!

I have a couple of good ones!

- Recently my son turned 3 years old, and we had his party a few days before his birthday.  Everytime someone told him happy birthday, he would smile beautifully, and in a sing song tone say, "Not yet!"  By the end of the day, everyone was telling him, "Happy Birthday-Not-Yet!"

-The other day we were walking into the grocery store, and I told my son that because we were in the parking lot he had to hold "a grown-up's hand." He held both his hands together in front of his chest, locking fingers, and told me he was a "baby grown-up."  Obviously he didn't need to hold my hand.  Haha.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Layla's too little to say anything pretty embarassing yet.. butttttt she is no stranger to "doing" something totally embarassing..

When she was about 5 weeks old, I went to visit my old job. At that time, my "milk makers" were overproducing, and I barely fit into my tops, and I liked to wear v cut shirts for easy nursing access. Well, my "head hauncho" boss was there that day and he stopped to talk to me about how cute Layla was, and how proud of me he was (I had been an employee there for 7 years when I left to have layla, it was my first job, i started at age 17). Well, as he finished saying that, layla grabbed my shirt and yanked down, exposing my wonderful nursing BBs to my old boss. He turned red, laughed it off and said "oh i remember when my kids would do that to my wife..." type of thing, and excused himself. I however turned 4 shades of red, cracked up laughing and juggled a baby around to holster those BBs back into my shirt.  Our secretary and I laughed for another 5 minutes on how i just "flashed the boss". :smileyvery-happy:

I still have a hard time looking Mr. C in the eye when i run into him in the grocery store, but it definitely makes for a great laugh. =))

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Haha!  Oh my, I would have been 50 shades of red! 

~ Christine ~
Please use plain text.
ckeel127

I was giving my 2 1/2 year old daughter a bath.  As I cleaned her body parts, I would say "one foot, and the other foot; one leg and the other leg, one arm and the other arm."  She then took over and said, "one belly and the other belly".  I bursted out laughing because as she sits her belly "bunches up" and forms a fold, which she thought of it as two bellies.  Cutest thing!!!!

Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Hehe! Love it!!
~ Christine ~
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
mushycpa

[ Edited ]

I am expecting our 2nd child in a couple of weeks. When dropping off my 3 year old son, Gavin, at daycare yesterday a teacher asked him where his baby brother was. His response was "still in mommy's belly" as he points to my belly. Then he was asked when the baby was going to come out. Without hesitation he responded "any minute".

Maybe he knows something we don't or the prep work we have done thus far has been more absorbed than we thought. I hope you get a kick out of this as much as I did.

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 6 members 148 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: