New Contributor
ancast12

It's coming out of everywhere!

To start off this wonderful morning, I was nursing my baby girl, Koryn. While I was nursing her, I felt something wet on my hand. I looked down and there was poop dripping out of her diaper onto my hand, leg, and chair. I instantly run downstairs with her still nursing and my other breast leaking everywhere. I told my fiance to get the bath ready, so he ran around getting the bath, towel, and new diaper ready. We put her in the bath and my fiance washed her while I jumped in the shower. I got out of the shower and held the baby while my fiance put the towel on her. While he was doing that, she peed all down the front of me. My fiance took her, I got the diaper ready and put it on her. When I picked her up to put her new outfit on, she spit up all over my chest and face. So once again, my fiance took her so I could wash up. When I took her back to finish nursing her, she sneezed 3 times in my face and headbutted me. All in all, it was the first time I had ever taken 3 showers in one day! :smileyhappy:

Posted from Microsoft Windows RT Tablet
Please use plain text.
Contributor
MrsSKbearmom

Re: It's coming out of everywhere!

Oh no! Explosive diapers are the worst!

Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Re: It's coming out of everywhere!

Oh no!  Hubby and I were trying to take a picture one time with our first son on a pretty outdoor swing and as we're sitting there I feel something wet on my leg.  Yep, poopy diaper leaked...great photo lol

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 1,375 members 218,862 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: