bsummere

Re: Need advice on which stroller to buy

I have an uppa baby Cruz travel system and have used it for jogging before, but technically that's not what it is for. I love my uppa baby and it a top of the line stroller. Graco is cheap and has had a lot of recalls lately, so I wouldn't recommend a graco. I do have the brand new Chicco jogging stroller and I have been very impressed with it. I also have used the chicco car seat before and really like that one as well. The uppa baby car seat has more features and is very easy to install, but the chicco is lighter but they are both great. Those are my recommendations so I hope that helps. :smileyhappy:
Posted from Samsung SM-G900P
Please use plain text.
kristinrankin

I like hug a bub sling rings baby carrier most because it is comfortable for both mother as well as child.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
cassie186

No experience with Britax strollers, but I'd get a BOB over the baby trend if you are planning on using it for jogging. The joggers with swivel wheels aren't really meant to be hard core joggers either, so you'll want to keep in mind you'll need one without a swivel wheel if you plan on lots of running. If you haunt craigslist you should be able to find a used one for extra savings, they are pretty buff strollers and last a long time if you take good care of them.

Also- someone mentioned getting an Ergo. I got a Boba and they are very similar. The Boba comes with the infant insert you need though and is taller/ wider so can be used a little bit longer than the Ergo. They're both pretty much the same price. There are also more expensive soft structured carriers on the market which go to higher height/ weight limits like Tula and Kinderpack.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
amoreenaporcel

I went with the Eddie Bauer tri trek travel system... It's a three wheeler so it'll be perfect for jogging... It met all my criteria. I have a baby trend car seat and bought the stroller attachment first and took it back because I felt it wasn't safe. The way the seat only snapped to the feeding tray or front side made me nervous so I went with the Bauer and it's so well made and easy to fold up with a tug of a handle... I'm happy. $230 at target... Worth it!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 347 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: