Occasional Contributor
jenniferlea52

Let the food aversions begin!

So I started to dislike coffee this week... Probably a good thing considering we shouldn't be drinking too much caffeine,but I thought that was weird. I've also been avoiding any food on bones. I've always had that aversion, but I feel like it's magnified now that I'm +1.

Anyone else out there having strange food aversions lately?

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
ElleVella1

Re: Let the food aversions begin!

Melted cheese! Idk why but I can't stand it! I have a 5 year old who ate a grilled cheese one day and a quesadilla the next... Excuse mommy for a minute while I go throw up :smileysad:
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jenniferlea52

I'm sorry, but hearing you talk about grilled cheeses and quesidillas just makes me want one! :smileyhappy: Thanks for the food selection, sorry about your queasiness with cheesiness tho. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
glezjess

I used to love cheese, but now I just hate it, cheese pizza, cheese sandwich 😤😤😤😶
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Contributor
CortneyMW

Wow no good. Cheese is one of the only things I like these days! That and Arby's roast beef. Anything sweet is a turn off. Salt seems to be the key. But everyday, every moment is different!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
ElleVella1

I feel the same! I'll think something sounds delicious and then by the time I've made it, it's pretty much disgusting haha! I keep wondering when I'm going to be able to eat normal again... Been this way since 5 weeks :smileysad:
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Contributor
CortneyMW

Yes me too! I literally try and stick with stuff that's quick to make cuz my cravings come and go. Thankfully my bf eats about everything so if I don't want it anymore I can usually count on him eating it :smileyhappy:
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 6 members 446 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: