New Contributor
sbstaudt96806

Re: Hi August 2014 Moms!

I had my first US yesterday (1/3) at 6w2d, and everything looked good. Next appt and US on 1/24, when I will be 9w2d!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Visitor
Jessica71877

Hello Everyone! :smileyhappy:

So i found out two days before christmas that i was pregnat with my 1st child! :smileyhappy: Me and my husband are beyond excited. We waited until chirstmas to tell everyone, what a great gift that was, which was hard to hold in! But we did. I had my 1st visit with the doctor recently and we are expecting in Aug on the 21st. which is simply incredible because BOTH of our birthdays are in August and our anniversary is too!

So we will see how our journey will continue!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lilbamagirl0305

OB appt today went well... U/S looked great baby measuring right at 8w2d. 173bpm... Doc did pap,found a spot on my cervix,removed it an now I'm hurting like crazy... He never said what it was exactly... Didn't like the news of having a csection,but due to having an ectopic/uteral pregnancy that ended with having a csection to remove the fetus,now makes it where I have to have a repeat csection... I have given birth vaginally with all three of mine. I kinda felt like my right to vaginally deliver was taken away from me.... Plus I have severe anxiety an panic disorder an was knocked out with the first csection,but willbe awake this one. I can only have my husband in the OR.... Nerves will be crazy until everything is done an I'm holding baby... Next appt. Feb.3rd,2014..
Posted from HTC HTC6500LVW 4G
Please use plain text.
jossyshapumba

[ Edited ]

Hi there, I am mom to 4 year old girl and I am expecting another one in August 2014. I due on 17 August 2014

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
kkd1332

Hello everyone! 

I am a first time mommy and due August 11. So very excited about this baby as I have dreamed of being a mom my entire adult life. Finally met the man that I love more than anything and we were married this past July. I am an emotional mess right now though and having a hard time dealing with it.. Anyone else experiening an emotional roller coaster? 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
sozins3256

kkd, I know it's cliche, but these emotions are par for the course.  I'm up one second, down the next, then sideways.  We're all a big, fat hormonal soup right now (sounds delicious, doesn't it?).  The biggest thing that my husband doesn't like when I'm pregnant is when I dream he's cheating on me.  I wake up mad at him, and stay mad for, like, days.  It's totally unfair to him, but it's kind of what we signed up for when we got married (better, then worse, then better, then a little worse, then MUCH better, then a little worse....you get the idea).  He's so used to them now, that when I wake up fuming, he asks, "Well, was she at least pretty?"  Luckily, he knows how to diffuse things now with a joke.  (Not always funny, though, so he's kind of a daredevil.)  I just wanted to let you know that you are not the only one riding this roller coaster.  We ALL got tickets.  Just hang on tight, and try to enjoy the ride.  (Literally, two days ago, I was CONVINCED I was going to die.  I didn't feel sick or any scary symptoms or anything, just some impending doom.  I was actually thinking of saying good bye to everyone while there was still time.)  Yeah.  I'm in the seat right next to you.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
ElleVella1

Hello Moms! Just had my first ultrasound yesterday! Due August 21st with baby #2!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 15 members 473 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: