Re: Hi August 2014 Moms!

Hello everyone! I'm going to be a new mommy around August 7th (:
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
loewdesigns

First time mom here!!

I've been told for 6 years that it would be EXTREMELY difficult to have a child without fertility drugs... and told just 4 months ago that I was most likely infertile now after unsuccessfully trying for 4 years. I was devistated because so many of my friends and family members either had babies or were expecting.

A week ago today I found out that I was pregnant with my first, I am going to the doctor in a few hours to confirm and get an ultrasound! I am estimating that my due date is August 9th!

Congrats to all the other moms here :smileyhappy:

Risa

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
arsutton08

Praise God Risa...I love hearing news like this.  I, too, have been doing fertility treatments for over 3 years.  I pray God blesses you and your little one and keep you both healthy and strong.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
loewdesigns

Thank you SO much!!
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
mrs.cevans

I'm a first time mommy edd is Aug 8, I have had two miscarriages the first one was 7wks 4d 12/12/12 IVF cycle. Then my second 7wks 4d 6/12/13 FET cycle. I was also told that the only way I could conceive is through IVF. I set up another cycle for Jan. I was suppose to call my RE office when my cycle started it never did :smileyhappy: took a HPT Saturday and it was POSITIVE. Went to RE office yesterday so they could draw blood, BETA came back at 3669!!! All praises to GOD!!! Sorry for the long post.
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
sozins3256

Hi!  I'm due on August 12th with baby number 13.  Only my husband and sister know.  We're waiting to tell the kids on Christmas, but it's killing me to wait.  It's nice to have a place to be able to talk about it.  Congratulations to all the other mommies! 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
arsutton08

That is so wonderful to be PG on your own.  God is so good!!!  I am also invovled with the fertility process.  I had 3 failed IUIs before I got pregnant with my first IVF.  I lost my little boy when I was 18 weeks due to a weak cervix.  My next FET did not take.  This FET, we went back to transferring two embryos and I got a positive.  I am due Aug. 7th.  May God keep you and your lo safe all the way through this pregnancy and beyond!!! Sending prayers your way!

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 14 members 2,663 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: