belowthelaw22

Re: Hi August 2014 Moms!

First time mom my due date is aught 11th..super nervous! Glad to be on here
Posted from Samsung SCH-S720C
Occasional Contributor
mrs.cevans

Hey ladies had my 1st prenatal visit today yay never made it this far. I'm currently 10wks 4ds but my little bub measured 11wks 1d and it's hb was 165, I cried again this is such a blessing!!! The US tech was so happy for us she cried because she was the one who couldn't find our 1st baby hb, and she said she just remembered the look on my DH face :smileysad: well she got real excited when I told her we conceived naturally!!! Hope every one else is doing well and CONGRATULATIONS to all the new August mommies and God bless!!!
Posted from Apple iPad
kllymerr83

I'm a mother of 3 boys ages 13,6,3 i just found out  I am expecting twins on August 25th, sure was a surprise as there are no twins anywhere in my family

Contributor
CortneyMW

I hadn't had my period in almost 3 years and truly thought I could no longer have babies. I have one son who will be 11 end of May. I had accepted that maybe he would be my only. Then beginning of December I woke up two days in a row to really sore boobs and decided I better take a pregnancy test and sure enuf it said I was 1 - 2 wks pregnant! So exciting. We couldn't be happier. Best Xmas present ever! But the last few weeks I have been horribly sick. Not just in the morning either. Feeling useless. My butt actually hurts from sitting around so much! Any advice for morning sickness? I was never sick with my son, not once. I've been taking a lot of vitamin b6 which seems to help sometimes but not always. And I'm really not into taking meds while I'm pregnant. Thanks in advance :smileyhappy:
Posted from Apple iPhone
Contributor
CortneyMW

Twins that's exciting! I was scared because I've been saying for the last few years I'd prefer to just have a set of twins and then be done. Then when I found out I was pregnant I was regretting my wish only because I've been really sick and am down to 120lbs and the thought of carrying two babies was a huge fear! But we had an ultrasound on Monday and thankfully only one baby in there :smileyhappy: congrats I hope all goes well!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Contributor
CortneyMW

I have a question for moms of both sexes. I have a boy who is almost 11 and I wasn't sick once thru my entire pregnancy. Now I'm 9 wks and have been sick for almost 3 wks. Does this mean it's more than likely a girl or not really cuz every pregnancy is different? Plus it's been 11+ years....
Posted from Apple iPhone
Occasional Contributor
sozins3256

I'm on baby #13, and I can tell you that I've been sick with both genders- and not sick with both genders.  I wish it was an indicator, but in my case at least, it hasn't been.  Something I've been trying for sickness lately is protein.  It seems to help.  I like peanut butter on celery, or an apple with some cheese, or Greek yogurt with fresh blueberries.  Hope that helps!

Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 9 members 499 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: