New Contributor
ulatham

Re: Having a girl need help with the name...

How about Sherrilee or Terrilee to pick up on the spelling of your mother's name?

Posted from Android 4.3
New Contributor
ulatham

You could use Ridlee as a middle name.
Posted from Android 4.3
carmen89671

What about Kylee

Occasional Visitor
bettyjam37

Its a girl so umma name her jamesha james
Posted from LG MS769
New Contributor
kimberlypatrick02

I have an Ansleigh.... You could name her Anslee...  I think Ridlee is cute tho. :smileyhappy:  Good luck!!!

New Contributor
kimberlypatrick02

ha. My daughter is Ansleigh and my dog is Hadley. Love them both. :smileyhappy:
Occasional Visitor
Arylana20

Hi there! I think that Ridlee is an awesome name. But I am one of those women who loves unique names. I have had 4 boys (this one is #5, due August 11th) & also carried a girl for my friend. They all have unusual names. I have a habit of picking a different country & then finding a name native to that country. I just prefer knowing that when I call my child that 15 other kids don't respond, lol. They are as follows:

1- Zen-Isaiah Michael: Japanese & Hebrew (his father wanted his choice & I was determined about mine, so we hyphenated our choices) 7/21/04

2- Caden Axavier: Irish & Arabic (that name became VERY popular a few weeks after he was born, lol) 11/1/06

3- Lev Justin Anthony: Russian, English, & Roman (2 middle names, loved the way they rolled off my tongue, lol) 1/3/08

4- Eliana Elizabeth: Hebrew for both names (my friend's daughter (they are Jewish), but if she had been mine I'd have named her with an I not an E, lol) 1/31/09

5- Malachi Lucius: Hebrew & Latin (loved that his name would mean My Messenger Of Light) 6/27/11

Basically it all boils down to YOUR opinion, not anyone else's. Everyone hated my name choices, but I stuck to my guns & named them what I loved. Now everyone compliments me on my original thinking & says they wish they'd thought of it first! lol

Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 13 members 505 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: