New Contributor
jesstrail80

Re: Having a girl need help with the name...

I love Ridlee but I've always liked names that weren't so popular. Here are a few suggestions! Adlee, Eislee (eyes-lee), Kinslee, Emma-Lee, Hartlee, Hadlee, Maelee, Kae-Lee, Tinslee, Tinlee, Tillee....I could go on! :smileyhappy: good luck, my advice is pick what you like, dont worry about what everyone else thinks! (Easier said then done)She's yours!
Posted from Android 4.3
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jesstrail80

My sons middle name is Miley. Its a family name thats been handed down for years. It was my great grandma's maiden name. Miley is my grandpa's, dad's, brother's and son's middle name. He hates it because people always tell him its a girls name :smileysad:
Posted from Android 4.3
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
lsmccaw

I'm not a fan of Ridlee. My daughter had a baby in December and named her Brynlee! It gets a lot of compliments.
Posted from Apple iPod Touch
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
faingiel973

Posted from Samsung SGH-T999
Please use plain text.
Regular Visitor
laurensigmon

I've never heard Ridlee, but I think I like it! My daughter's name is Kinslee June (lee is a family name on my side, June is a family name on my husband's side).
Posted from Nokia Lumia 822
Please use plain text.
Visitor
dawnbarth

If my 3 month old son had been a girl he would have been Brynlee.  My best friend's daughter is Haylee but that is a more common name. I agree with those before that have said to name her what you want. Do what feels right to you. Good luck, 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jesstrail80

A friend has a daughter named Oakli. I love it, you could change it to Oaklee. I also like Loxlee. But im a firm believer in following your heart. Shes yours. Name her what you want or I think you will regret it. I love it because its unique. I do like Rylee but the name is too popular for my taste as is Kaylee, Hailee etc. Do what makes you happy!! Good luck and please share what you decide on! :smileyhappy:
Posted from Android 4.3
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 16 members 493 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: