Occasional Contributor
eskam77

Re: Having a girl need help with the name...

also my friends daughter is Brinley and my maiden name is Linley.
Please use plain text.
Frequent Visitor
michelledidonno

My cousin named her little girl Blakelee
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
ugs_31

[ Edited ]

My daughter's name is Maylee.  We always get lots of comments.  I've also heard Nayeli (pronounced Nay-lee) but you could spell it Naylee.  Here is a couple from my list...Greenlee, Shaylee, Eilee (prounounced eye-lee), Enslee, Tinlee or Tynlee, Tylee, Presslee.

Good luck and Congratulations!

Please use plain text.
redviolentred1

I love the name Ridlee... I was teased as a kid because my name is Sabrina (like the TV show Sabrina the teenage witch), and though it was annoying, I'm definitely better for it. And now as an adult I love my name and its uniqueness. If you and your partner love the name, then who cares what other people think. I'm 32 weeks pregnant, and that's why my husband and I haven't said our name choices out loud to anyone yet because we don't care for their opinions (and we aren't finding the sex of the baby out). Stay strong, it's your baby!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Reiashjay2012

My name is Ashleigh my daughters name is Reilynn Leigh. My niece is Natalee. How about the name Baylee or juilee
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ksully357

Go with the name that you have choosen as long as your husband is fine with it.  You will always regret giving into others pressure.  You may pick something else, but in your head will be Ridlee.  As she grows, she will grow into her name and they will think its perfect.  My mother-in-law hated the name my husband and I had choosen.  Now, 20 years later his name is perfect for him.  

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
eskam77

I also have a daughter named Miley,I have a Miley and a Monica. Monica was during the Monica Lewinski thing but we have never had a problem with it and the worst we get for Miley is "oh like Miley Cyrus?" we just ignore it and smile not a big deal at all.
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 13 members 1,714 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: