Occasional Visitor
edlfirefly

Re: Having a girl need help with the name...

In high school, there was a girl attending the summer Governor's School for vocal music and her name was Crosslee. I thought that name was unique and very pretty. I looked it up to see where it's from and what it means. It's originally an Old English boy's name meaning "meadow of the cross."

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
dazedtooconfus1

I honestly think the choice is up to you, it's your child and your decision. I am not a fan of Ridlee but I do like your suggestion for Rilee, I actually wanted to name my daughter that (spelt differently Riley), but my husband wasn't a fan so we went with Alexis. But I do think that you should name your daughter whatever you feel is best for your child.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
keg0682

My daughter's name is Barkli.  You could spell it Barklee.  I personally like Ridlee.  Perhaps Rylee.  Or Anzlee. You have many options.  No one liked my daughters name when I gave it to her but I have recieved many compliments ovcer the years on it.  SO my advice is go with what you want,  Just make sure you can stand saying it over and over and over again. LOL

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
dcoy_1999

mine is a little different, my name is Darla Lee (my nana's was Gladys Lee, my mom's Cheryl Lee.), not meant to be called Darla Lee as if one name, but my ss9 has taken to calling me Darlee :smileywink: :heart:  Good Luck!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
faingiel973

I don't care for Ridlee either. I have a niece named Emilee. I've also heard of Annalee, Marlee, Marilee, Emmalee, Lorilee, and Karlee.
Posted from Samsung SGH-T999
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
rachaelmsinglet

[ Edited ]

Not a fan of Ridlee, but a pretty unisex name you could use is Bentlee...perhaps or Berklee :smileyhappy: Good luck

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
eskam77

Honalee  pronounced  Ha-na-lee  like the land from puff the magic dragon.  but Ridlee is cute and why would she get made fun of for that name ?

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 329 members 35,529 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: