Occasional Visitor
dawn19marie80

Due date Aug 26th....starting over! I haven't been pregnant in 14 years!!

Hey everyone!! This is all new to me...I haven't been pregnant in about 14 years, have a 13 year old daughter and I'm starting all over. I'm due on August 26th 2014 and I can't even describe how excited I am!! I don't remember much about my 1st pregnancy, but the "morning" sickness with this one has kicked in and it's horrible. Anyone else having the same problem?? :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
nikedefeat27123

Re: Due date Aug 26th....starting over! I haven't been pregnant in 14 years!!

Hi! This is my second pregnancy, but we miscarried pretty early with our first. I'm just shy of 7 weeks, and this nausea is definitely a drag. I'm nauseated if I eat, and about 2-3 hours after I eat, I'm nauseated because I'm hungry. It's an endless battle. The first pregnancy, I felt nauseated, but not so bad that I was throwing up. Ack! 

Also, I'm the oldest in my family and my sister was born with I was 15 and my littlest brother was born when I was 20. The age difference is a lot of fun from the older kid's perspective (even if it may seem to annoy them... :smileytongue:)

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
reynoldsd82

I know the feeling....I am starting over as well. My youngest is 11 years old....I was pregnant 6 months ago and had a miscarriage and now i am pregnant again....I am having the same symptoms such  as feeling tired and sickness all day and night...nausea is kicking my butt.....but I can't wait to reach my 2nd trimester hopefully it will decrease or go away even..but congrats! and we are in this together :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
nrjackson1109

I am also due August 26th!!! This is our first baby!!

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 11 members 883 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: