Occasional Contributor
bsjones0708

Re: 1st trimester/trouble sleeping

I did the tummy prop too & lavender lotion on my tummy. I also used to sleep on the same side as my baby but some mommies have found it more comfy to sleep on the opposite side of her baby's position. Its mostly trial and error. Also, check w/ your medical person b/c some sleep positions can lower blood flow and oxygen to the baby (if I remember correctly).UUsually, if you can get the baby comfy & still & reach a mutual bedtime agreement you've got it made.
Posted from Android 4.3
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
ciibarraa

Pillow between the legs and tea before bed is what I would do. Usually chamomile or Sleepytime, I got the ok from my OB/gyn. It does make up have to get up and pee in the middle if the night but that's inevitable, with or without the tea. Hope this helped! :smileyhappy:

Check-out my blog.., mommy-image.blogspot.com
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
cinderellaok

Thanks so much ladies! I was reading lastnight that sleeping on the back is a no no, and sleeping on your left side is better because it increases blood flow which is good for the little one. I've been sleeping pretty good for the past few days. Still having to get up and potty 3 times.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
nicoledgriggs

Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 43 members 3,472 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: