Community Manager
ModChristine

Pregnancy Chit Chat :)

Perfect place to vent, brag, share, meet other expectant Moms or just say hi...check in here daily on your August 2013 Pregnant Moms Club Pregnancy Chit Chat post!

mom.jpg

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Community Manager
ModChristine

Re: Pregnancy Chit Chat :)

How is everyone feeling?  Is the summer heat keeping you inside where it's cool?

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Occasional Visitor
adouglas1587

Hey all! I hope everyone is having a healthy pregnancy thus far. I am doing well. I started experiencing some contractions last week, and just one, so far this week. I have a feeling My little girl isn't going to make it until august for her arrival. She's been two weeks ahead of me, by growth pretty much the entire pregnancy. So we shall see. As the heat as climbed I haven't been outside to do much walking. Plus, we've been having sketchy weather out here in Atlanta for the past couple of days, i.e. rain, associated with the heat. So I have been cooling it indoors. I keep my sanity by watching the Zimmerman case, because I can't do much else. I will say this, I made myself get up to take a walk around 12:30 this afternoon to go to the corner store in my neighborhood to get some water, and this child of mine was not having it. I got abused, kicked, and punched the entire way to and fro. Lol, but Doc's orders I have to walk.. Hope to hear from you guys. Take care until then :smileyhappy:

Occasional Contributor
melyndaloveswi1

The heat has not been bothering me anymore than it would if I were not pregnant. Thankfully my work is air conditioned so I am not sweating all day long. At this point I am more bothered by the heartburn and the insomnia. due date cant come soon enough :smileyhappy:

Have a good day girls

Melynda.

New Contributor
jens_nbox

This is my first pregnancy. And Im certain that being due in Aug is the worst! Dealing with the summer heat this far along is hard.
Occasional Contributor
joygcoupons

the summer heat is a killer! my 5-months pregant friend is getting contractions very so often and she attributes it with the weather.

Regular Contributor
HostTammy

Melynda,

Heart burn is the worst! I will never forget telling my doctor that I was having a heart attack. I was sure of it! Then he explained it was heart burn, UGH!

The good news is that the heart burn stopped as soon as I gave birth:smileyhappy:

Tammy

Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 14 members 566 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: