Occasional Contributor
nsblackcat

movement

Anyone else feeling some strong movement at this time? I'm 17 wks and 5 days and I've been feeling some very strong little bumps and thumps in there. And no they are not gas bubbles. This is my first. I was told they would be barely noticeable this early but mine are all fairly strong.
Posted from Android 4.3
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
prathapanis

Re: movement

Me feeling strong movements too. I was standing and talking to my colleague and suddenly feeling strong moves. Those are so strong that i got scared and came back to my cube and sat :smileyhappy:. This pregnancy is making me scary for small small things. I was so relaxed for my first baby.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lilianaarrollo

My baby moves like theres no tomorrow in there. I've been feeling butterflies since i was 14 weeks and recently started feeling a lot harder bumps and thumps in there, im 20 weeks today and its a non stop playground in there. Makes me wonder whats going through its mind; apperantly not sleep.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ccwsmom

I'm 19 weeks, this is my third pregnancy. My little man is in there moving around like crazy. I don't feel him all the time but there's like four or five times a day that he gets really active and I'll feel definite bumps over and over until he settles down again. Even with this being my third pregnancy it still is so shocking and amazing every time he moves. I love it. Plus it helps to reassure that he's okay in there in between doc appointments.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Contributor
greeneyes4984

I'm 24 wks today and I'm the happiest person. My husband today felt the baby kick for the first time. :heart:

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jessputman

I've been feeling movement for a while now cant wait till my two sons can feel little brother moving my youngest will talk to him already and my husband gets mad cause he cant feel him moving yet.. lol

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
amandaburr97868

I'm 25 weeks 2moro and my little boy hasn't stopped moving but the last couple of days he has been quite quiet not sure if he has now sorted his own sleeping and waking pattern has anyone else experienced this
Posted from RIM BlackBerry 9320
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 700 members 114,624 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: