Contributor
greeneyes4984

feeling the baby move?

HI has anyone felt the baby move yet? This is my 1st baby 15 wks and i think i"m feeling him moving. i feel like its a littlle twich on my left side.

what are you feeling?

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
cassie186

Re: feeling the baby move?

I haven't been feeling the baby move yet. It feels like baby movements but I know from past pregnancies that it's the wrong time to be feeling them like this. So I'm basically having a TON of gas the last couple weeks. But I should be feeling flutters soon :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
riah3691

I had a sono last week and was told that it is common to start feeling things on the left side first becasue the uterus usually tilts towards the left side before expanding completely up and out. I feel pressure on my left side when she scruches her whole body over there which was confirmed when I was at the sono. So although it is unlikely for s first time mom to feel movement this early (usually gas) it is possible if you know what you are looking for. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
cassie186

I've started feeling flutters this last week. The best way I can describe it is it's like a tickling feeling just above my pubic bone area.
Posted from Motorola MOTXT912B
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shaela.bywater

Im 15 weeks too and i can feel movement like greeneyes4984 said its like a twitching thats the best way to describe it. Sometimes i can feel my stomach moving on the left its the best feeling. I woke up to the baby moving this morning bc my bladder was soo full the baby needed room(: lol love this stage its only gonna get better. && btw this is my first(:
Posted from Android 4.0
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shaela.bywater

&& my doc said i have to wait till im 20 weeks to find out the gender:smileysad: i wanna know already. Has anyone had to wait this long? When did you get yours??
Posted from Android 4.0
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
GeorgiaKay2010

With my first, I didnt feel him until 20 Weeks, With this one, I havent really felt it yet. I get the flutters but Im not going to say for sure its the baby. 

Shaela.bywater____ dont feel bad I wont know till Dec 2 what it is if  I can find someone to do my reveal pictures that day.... Other wise it might be a few days before I know.

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 500 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: