Occasional Contributor
jessputman

What did your last ultrasound say your baby was weighing

At my 30 wk ultrasound last week the doctor told me my baby was weighing around 3lbs 9oz. Just wondering if anyone else is weighing about that. My other two boys were 7lbs 7.6oz and 7lbs 8.1oz at birth so i expect him to be around that when he is born but that has me wondering. He will be 7lbs around the end of March beginning of April and I'm not due until 21st of April. I don't think I could push out a 9lb baby lol.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
cassie186

Re: What did your last ultrasound say your baby was weighing

I probably won't have another u/s at all this pregnancy since I have no preindicators, but if it helps you feel better, my 8lb 14oz baby was WAY easier to push out than her older sister was at 7lb 2oz. It's almost two lbs difference but all that fat just squishes when their head pops out :smileyhappy: (and I'm not a big person either, I wore size small pants the last two months and could still button my prepregnancy size 6 stuff until 8 months with the big baby)

Please use plain text.
Visitor
bunnypie27

My baby weighed in at 4lbs 9 oz around 30 weeks and I had my 1st born at 39 weeks and he weighed 9lbs 3.4 oz and 21.5 inches so im expecting another big baby I am now 33 weeks and dilated 1cm.
Posted from Android 4.3
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jessputman

I went Wednesday for my 33wk check up he is weighing in at 4lb 13oz & im having contractions but dont know if i am dialating

Please use plain text.
amie79384

At 31 weeks 2 days the ultrasound tech told me my boy was 4 pounds 1 oz. Thaat means for my due date on April 25th my baby will also be 9 pounds plus if they follow the 1/2 pound a week rule. I too am not looking forward to a baby that Big!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
geeloria

I have ultrasound for next week at 39wks to measure baby, im more concerned for baby's head size than weight. Ftm, should I be more concerned of weight instead?
Posted from Samsung SGH-M919
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
cassie186

No everything after the head squishes. I've had a 7'2 oz baby with a 99 percentile head and a 8'14 oz baby with a 50 percentile head. I promise the fat just squishes :smileyhappy:
Posted from Samsung SCH-I545
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 1,208 members 128,636 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: