New Contributor
saralebov

Re: Welcome to your April 2014 Pregnant Moms Club!

Hi my due date is April 14/15 I am pregnant with my 3 rd child hopefully it'll be twin girls :smileywink: I have 2 boys ages 8 and 4! Looking for new obgyn in NYC area
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
eshepherd79

Hello! I am due April 14. This will be my fourth child.
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Joy77Jackson

I have a 10yo son, and I'm due with child #2 on 4/2/14. I'm 35 and couldn't be more excited about this baby. My son is ecstatic too! He talks to the baby and tells her (or him) to "make mama fat!"
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
cur_e_usgeorge

Hi my name is Paige.  My due date is 4/18.  This is my second pregnancy.  I am 41 years old and have a 14 year old boy who I raised alone. This time I have a wonderful man in my life who is just as excited, anxious, nervous and excited about the baby as I am.  We TTC for a few months and then I went to my OB to have blood work done to see if getting pregnant naturally at my age was even possible.  My FSH came back fine but AMH was .78 (2 or above is good for getting pregnant), so my Dr. told me that we would have to see a reproductive endocrinologist.  7 days after she told me that....BFP!   A true blessing from God!!  Congratulations everyone!

~Paige
Mom to a 14 year old boy and pregnant with #2 @ age 41!
Please use plain text.
riquelme.stacey

Hi, new mom here. Just found out I was pregnant Thursday. My due date is April 19th. First one at 33, have no idea what I'm doing. And getting married next month. Anti, congrats to everyone.
Posted from Samsung GT-I9300
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
cassie186

Hi I'm Cassie! This is our third baby, due april 7th. I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 9 month old. My oldest will barely be three when this baby is born haha... it'll be crazy. And since my midwife just joined the OB practice I go to before my second pregnancy I'm one of her first repeating patients lol. We wanted three, just not quite this soon...

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jamiepecot52052

Hi moms! I'm due April 2, 2014.this will be baby number five. I'm so excited about bringing another life into the world. Congrats to all the mommies out there.
Posted from Samsung GT-I9300
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 308 members 55,057 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: