Occasional Contributor
jessputman

Weight Gain or Loss

Has anyone gained or lost weight yet? This is my third pregnancy and I have lost 2-4 pounds in a month. The nurse at WIC said it was ok because I have been having morning sickness. Didn't lose weight with either one of my boys. Just wondering how everyone else is doing?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
awalk88

Re: Weight Gain or Loss

I have lost too.6 pounds in a month and I'm scared cuz I don't have morning sickness.I'm almost 10 weeks and I just feel like I should be gaining but I don't have much of a appetite so maybe that is why but I'm hoping everything ok I really want a ultrasound to make sure its ok so far but I'm scheduled for one at 14 weeks but that's so far.
Posted from Samsung SCH-I535
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ccwsmom

With my first pregnancy I lost about 15 pounds at first and didn't gain any weight until I was 19 weeks pregnant. My baby was healthy and everything turned out great. I'm sure everything is okay awalk everyone's bodies react differently. If you're concerned about it to much I would just contact one of the nurses at your OB's office and see what they have to say. With this pregnancy I've gained four pounds now, I don't know how since I can't keep anything down and get sick all the time but oh well lol.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
awalk88

Well that makes me feel a little better ccwsmom thanks.I think I am going to call just to see if there is anything I can do
Posted from Samsung SCH-I535
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
greenamand70504

This is my first pregnancy and I am in my third month, 10 weeks, and at 9 weeks I had gained 1.4 pounds. Hopefully that's good!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jessputman

That's good means you aren't gaining to much to fast.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jessputman

Its ok to lose weight the nurses at WIC told me it was just fine. Some lose weight and some gain.
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 118 members 39,564 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: