Contributor
greeneyes4984

Trip to Universal Studios

Hello,

My husband and I are planning on going to Universal Studios for a weekend getaway. i was looking at the ride guidlines and i noticed that there are only 3 rides that do not have pregnancy restrictions :smileysad: but i know that there's  several rides on the list that do not have drops only spinning could these be concerned as being safe.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
KaySweetness

Re: Trip to Universal Studios

I do work for Universal Studios and I will tell you that the majority of the rides are not recommended for pregnant women. Both theme parks. Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios in Orlando Florida both have about two or three roller coasters and the rest of the attractions are simulation rides. The simulation rides have a lot of whipping and jerking motions which can be uncomfortable for both baby and mommy plus it can be a risk that I personally would not take. Don't let that stop you from visiting, there are other things in the parks that will keep you entertained. :-) Hope this helps and enjoy your weekend getaway.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
greeneyes4984

Re: Trip to Universal Studios

Thank you for your response. I spoke to my husband i think we might just change our plans and go down to the FL keys to  be on the safe side. Thank you!!

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 34 members 2,086 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: