New Contributor
jre004

Re: Symptoms?

Yes, in my 5th and 6th weeks I experienced a lot of cramping. As long as you aren't bleeding you should be fine! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ccwsmom

Re: Symptoms?

I've started gagging over EVERYTHING. I had this with my second kid but it started early and since I'm already 11 weeks I though I lucked out and skipped it with this one. I guess not. Everything I smell makes me sick, even stuff that doesn't smell bad. It's getting absurd. I also have a cold so that's not helping with the gagging. I eat something and then two minutes later will start gagging over something and throw up what I've eaten. My son got a bloody nose at preschool today and I was there trying to wipe the blood off of him and of course the smell of the blood got into my nose and I was standing there in front of his teachers praying I didn't throw up. I hate this it's so annoying it lasted during my entire pregnancy with my second child I really really hope it doesn't laste that long with this one. I have to carry water around with me everywhere and just talking to much triggers my gag reflex. :smileyfrustrated:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 2 members 324 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: