New Contributor
stakahashi33010

Re: Symptoms?

I am so happy to read your post! I am 42 and just found out I am prego with #4...my youngest is 8 and my oldest is 13. So worried! - Stacy
Occasional Contributor
cur_e_usgeorge

Congrats!! I am worried too.  I just experienced some light spotting so called my doc.  She told me at 5-6 weeks this could be implantation spotting. I told her that I thought implantation spotting was right around the time of your period but she said no.  At 5-6 week the sac is forming and lots of things going on.  I sure hope that's all it is.  I'm saying lots of prayers.

~Paige
Mom to a 14 year old boy and pregnant with #2 @ age 41!
Occasional Contributor
kaitlan.arndt

Congrats Paige, my mom had my baby brother at 41. She didn't show it too much, but I could feel that she was anxious! But, my brother is a beautiful, happy, healthy little kid. Congrats!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Occasional Contributor
kaitlan.arndt

Congrats to all my fellow mommies! First time pregnancy for me! Almost six weeks pregnant. Super fatigued and I pee a lot, but other than that, no noticeable symptoms! :smileyvery-happy:
Posted from Apple iPhone
Occasional Contributor
cur_e_usgeorge

Thank you Kaitlan!  :smileywink:

~Paige
Mom to a 14 year old boy and pregnant with #2 @ age 41!
New Contributor
stakahashi33010

I had spotting with my 8 year old son, and it came out fine, but I sure was worried! Good luck.

Occasional Contributor
vicki01rose

I am having occasional cramping also and I am 6 weeks. This is my 3rd baby and already it's completely different from the other 2. I've got cravings, frequent urination, my boobs are killing me, occasional nausea, and moodiness! The cramping is new to me though. As well as the fact I'm craving onions and garlic! Lol
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 9 members 517 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: