ModChristine

Symptoms?

Is anybody having symptoms yet?  With my first, I had morning sickness.  I had to keep saltines in the car with me at all times.  With my 2nd, I hardly had any symptoms.  It was hard to believe I was even pregnant until about the 2nd trimester lol.

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
lillygirl420

Re: Symptoms?

Yes.  I have light cramping almost constantly.  Today is day two of my sixth week.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  I've read online that it is normal, but I would rather hear from others that they are going through this as well.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
daphney.jeune

I had sporadic period like cramps during my fifth and sixth week. At almost 8 weeks now, it has gone away. My doctor said as long as there is no bleeding it is normal. Now I'm just moody.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mizzlatour07

Yes, I am almost to my 6th week and I am experiencing a lot of cramping. Other side affects include nausea,   frequent urniation, and a slight temperature increase. According to my husband the moodiness has all ready begun :smileyfrustrated:. It is going to be a fun 9 months :smileyhappy: Congrats to you other moms to be!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Joy77Jackson

I'll be 8wks tomorrow, and I've had the same cramping kind of feeling since week 4.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
sandersonoma

Yes.  With my first kid I had morning sickness (except always in the evening) but i was never really nauseas.  This time I am nauseas all day and get sick at least twice a day. Other than that, im just tender! oh the joys of pregnancy! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
cur_e_usgeorge

I am almost 6 weeks and so far no horrible symptoms, just annoying ones.....frequent urination, insomnia!, bizarre dreams (last night had a dream thay my boyfriend was pregnant and we were excited because he was going to have a c-section so we would have matching scars, lol), PMS-like cramps off and on, pimples and sore breasts.  With my first, over 14 years ago, I do recall a little bit of morning sickness off an on for the 1st trimester but it may have been later than this.  I have had a little bit of nausea but nothing bad so far, knock on wood - I'm sure it's just a matter of time. 

~Paige
Mom to a 14 year old boy and pregnant with #2 @ age 41!
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 19 members 3,657 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: