Contributor
greeneyes4984

Sweets

Hello,

Quick question is anyone having issues with finding sweets such as cholcolate, cakes, candy toooooo sweet?

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
kaitlan.arndt

Re: Sweets

Hi! I thought I was the only one! I'm visiting my parents right now, and my mom is downstairs baking cupcakes. I'm sure she thinks she's being so nice, but even the smell of sweets makes me want to hurl! :-)
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Contributor
greeneyes4984

wow thats horrible. for me is the flavor i find sweets to be  very very very sweet that i'm not able to enjoy the things that i used to becuase the flavor is just to much to handle.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jslavens69

I crave fruits and love watermelon, now it tastes like some perfume you'd smell. Ironicly everything I do eat doesnt tadte the same anymore.
Posted from Samsung SGH-I727
Please use plain text.
Contributor
greeneyes4984

OMG Me too.... i cant get enough watermelon and cantalope. my since of smell with perfumes has been horrible, i cant stand the smell of sweet perfume especially the cheap perfumes. i have someone in the office that the poor woman wears a overwhelming sweet perfume and when she walks pass me, i have to spray lysol to break up the smell, becuase i cant take it. i swear people in the office must think that i did something when i spray, but i have no other way to  handle the smell lol.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
greenamand70504

Yes! Sweet things have been making me nauseas and sick to my stomach. I was finally able to eat a cupcake a few days ago without feeling sick it just upset my stomach a little but it was worth it :smileyhappy: I cannot get enough watermelon either!! And berries...blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries...I can sit and eat a huge bowl in one sitting if I'm not careful! But at least it's good for you :smileywink: last week I couldn't get enough pears either and I read that pears have something good in them for pregnant women and I think it also helps regulate their bowels (which I've been struggling with constipation for a week or two).
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jessputman

I crave sweets have since the 1st month.. But the smell of perfumes I can't handle. I was working with a lady who normally I didn't smell perfume on and about 2wks before I found out I was pregnant every day I worked with her as soon as she got to the bottom of the steps I instantly got sick.. Come to find out she did wear perfume just didn't notice until I got pregnant

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 13 members 171 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: