Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Re: Showing already

I can take Benadryl so I guess starting off with half a pill will be ok, I just would really love to sleep!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
agtriv33135

I was wearing maternity clothes and showing at 8 weeks as well. This is my 4th baby, so I wasn't surprised. I look about 5 months pregnant or so, even though I'm only 3, but I'm actually happy that I look obviously pregnant and people don't just think I'm fat. I never tried to "suck it in" at all and was happy to look pregnant again. My kids love it too. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

I can't suck in at all any more. So no more clothes that make my little bump look like fat. And maternity clothes are the only thing I really fit in.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jscarborough11

I will be 15 weeks tomorrow and I look like I am 7 or 8 months.  I guess third baby is the charm.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
cassie186

bump This was a few days ago (13 weeks) and I'm sucking in because honestly it hurts my hips really bad if I don't since they never really quite went back to where they were supposed to. And my diastasis pretty much has ripped back open this week so I'm actually a lot bigger today even. Time to pull out the maternity belt LOL. At least it all pops straight out front instead of wrapping all the way around :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ms.sleepyjohnson

Is this your first
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
cassie186

No this is #3 for me. I didn't look like this until I was like 24-26 weeks with the other two lol. That second one (8'14 with lots of extra fluid and only like 7 months before this pregnancy) screwed up my abdominal muscles big time.

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 33 members 3,513 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: