Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Re: Showing already

I can take Benadryl so I guess starting off with half a pill will be ok, I just would really love to sleep!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
agtriv33135

I was wearing maternity clothes and showing at 8 weeks as well. This is my 4th baby, so I wasn't surprised. I look about 5 months pregnant or so, even though I'm only 3, but I'm actually happy that I look obviously pregnant and people don't just think I'm fat. I never tried to "suck it in" at all and was happy to look pregnant again. My kids love it too. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

I can't suck in at all any more. So no more clothes that make my little bump look like fat. And maternity clothes are the only thing I really fit in.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jscarborough11

I will be 15 weeks tomorrow and I look like I am 7 or 8 months.  I guess third baby is the charm.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
cassie186

bump This was a few days ago (13 weeks) and I'm sucking in because honestly it hurts my hips really bad if I don't since they never really quite went back to where they were supposed to. And my diastasis pretty much has ripped back open this week so I'm actually a lot bigger today even. Time to pull out the maternity belt LOL. At least it all pops straight out front instead of wrapping all the way around :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ms.sleepyjohnson

Is this your first
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
cassie186

No this is #3 for me. I didn't look like this until I was like 24-26 weeks with the other two lol. That second one (8'14 with lots of extra fluid and only like 7 months before this pregnancy) screwed up my abdominal muscles big time.

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 29 members 784 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: